
The "Verizon fan boys" out there...I know what you are thinking, but you know what? I did it anyways. After much thought and analysis, I bought the T-Mobile Dash. And I love it. I had it narrowed down between the Pearl and this. I thought that the Windows Mobile 5.0 would be better to sync up with Outlook and my e-mails. So far no regrets. I have been using this phone now for 1 week and despite a few personal prefrences, I am happy with this choice. Not to mention the buzz this phone creates when you answer a call. So Ryan, I am sorry that you had to find out this way, but the Q and Verizon's rates were no match for T-Mobile and the Dash.
1 comment:
Kelly, Now i know why everytime i have called you last week it went to voicemail..."You can dress up a piece of shit to make it look good, but it is still a piece of shit" Death to T-mobile...Take a look at Consumer Reports for the last 4 year KELLY......VERY DISAPPOINTED,
Ryan
Post a Comment