Monday, September 03, 2007

Jack of all trades....

Well, last week while Jenn was in Lake Powell I decided to be productive. First it started with the Jeep. With the help of my brother Bryan I changed all 8 spark plugs, the transmission fluid & filter, and the rear brakes and rotors. It was a pretty good project and some needed maintenance on my Jeep before Fall and winter come.

Next it was on to bigger and better projects. For some reason in our town home the developer couldn't build a closet in the third room/den. Even though we have 3 full bathrooms, the one room could only be called a den. Well with a lot of work and some basic framing and drywall skills I changed that. Now we officially have a 3 bed/3 bath town home! Lucky for me my Dad was able to help me with the project or else I never could have completed it without his help. Below are some pictures of the design concept, the project and the then the finished result. I have couple finishing touches to complete still, but I am pleased with it.


























No comments: