Monday, February 09, 2009

The best news I've had in awhile...They're back!!!














For the original readers and followers of this blog, you may remember my disappointment of the 'indefinite hiatus' that Blink 182 took in Feb. of 2004. You may also remember my obsession excitement when +44 and Angels And Airwaves came out because of that tragedy. Well now my excitement is rekindled once again. And for those who saw the Grammy's, it's official, "Blink 182 is back!" So, according to the Internets, Blink is recording and album now and getting ready to tour this summer. And as Mark posted on his blog, they already have some material for the new album, apparently one song could be titled "Monitor Station".
















What all this means for Angels and Airwaves now, no one knows at this point. All I have to say is, if all the economists and analysts are right about this recession and that 2009 is going to suck, then at least I will have some awesome music to listen to during it.



1 comment:

SIMCOX FAMILY said...

Sweet!!! Que bom que eles estam de volta, gosto muito da musica deles.